Cruzadores leves classe Kolberg

Cruzadores leves classe Kolberg



We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Cruzadores leves classe Kolberg

Os cruzadores leves da classe Kolberg eram significativamente maiores do que a anterior classe Dresden, embora fossem semelhantes na aparência. Eles pesavam 650 toneladas mais quando totalmente carregados e 12 metros mais longos. O espaço extra permitiu-lhes transportar um par extra de armas de 4,1 polegadas, uma de cada lado, dando-lhes um total de doze armas de 4,1 polegadas quando construídas pela primeira vez.

Todos os quatro navios eram movidos por turbinas, a primeira vez que isso aconteceu. Cada navio utilizou um fabricante diferente, permitindo uma comparação das turbinas produzidas por Melms-Pfenninger, AEG-Curtiss, Germanina e Parsons. Mainz, alimentado por AEG-Curtiss e usando dois eixos em vez dos quatro apresentados nos outros membros da classe foi o mais rápido, a 27,2kts e também teve o maior alcance, 3.630 milhas náuticas a 14kts. No início da Primeira Guerra Mundial, todos os quatro navios estavam em águas domésticas.

Mainz e Cöln foram afundados na batalha de Heligoland Bight em 28 de agosto de 1914, Mainz quando ela veio entre os destróieres de Harwich e o primeiro esquadrão de cruzadores leves e Cöln por tiros dos cruzadores de batalha HMS Leão.

Augsburg e Kolberg ambos sobreviveram à guerra, mas não sem incidentes. Augsburg passou parte da guerra no Báltico. Em 17 de novembro de 1914, ela resgatou sobreviventes do cruzador Friedrich Carl, mas naquele inverno ela atingiu uma mina e ficou fora de ação por três meses. Quando ela voltou, estava gravemente danificada em um confronto com os russos em 2 de julho de 1915, precisando de mais reparos.

Kolberg participou da incursão na costa de Yorkshire de 15 a 16 de dezembro de 1914, como parte da força de ataque. Ela foi o único cruzador leve a acompanhar os cruzadores de batalha até a costa, onde colocou minas ao sul de Scarborough. Ela também esteve presente na batalha de Dogger Bank de 24 de janeiro de 1915, onde se envolveu em um duelo de artilharia com o HMS aurora, marcando três rebatidas menores antes de ser atingida perto da ponte de ataque e se afastar.

Ambos os navios foram rearmados duas vezes durante a guerra. Em 1916-17, os canhões de 4.1 polegadas foram substituídos por seis canhões de 5.9 polegadas, um em cada extremidade e dois em cada lado. Em 1918, os dois receberam duas armas Flak de 2,45 pol. (88 mm) e os tubos de torpedo aumentaram de tamanho de 17,7 pol. Para 19,7 pol.

Depois da guerra Kolberg foi levado pelos franceses, e renomeado Colmar. Ela foi atingida em 1927 e se separou em 1929. Augsburg foi para o Japão, mas permaneceu na Europa e foi desfeito em Dordrecht em 1922.

Deslocamento (carregado)

4.915 t

Velocidade máxima

Projeto 25,5kts
Kolberg: 26,3kts
Mainz: 27,2kts
Cöln: 26,8kts
Augsburg: 26,7kts

Armadura - convés

0,75-1in

- torre de comando

4in

- escudos

2in

Comprimento

426 pés

Armamentos construídos

Doze armas de 4,1 pol.
Dois tubos de torpedo submersos de 17,7 polegadas
100 minas

Armamento em 1918

Seis armas de 5,9 polegadas
Duas armas Flak de 3,45 pol.
Dois tubos de torpedo submersos de 19,7 polegadas

Complemento de tripulação

367

Lançado

1908-1909

Concluído

1909-1910

Navios na classe

SMS Kolberg
SMS Mainz
SMS Cöln
SMS Augsburg

Livros sobre a Primeira Guerra Mundial | Índice de assuntos: Primeira Guerra Mundial


Cruzadores leves da classe Kolberg


SMS Kolberg
Schichau construído, Danzig, estabelecido em janeiro de 1908, concluído em junho de 1910, custou 8.118.000 marcos.

SMS Mainz
Vulcan, Stettin, construído em dezembro de 1907, concluído em outubro de 1909, custou 8.777.000 marcos.

SMS C ln
Germaniawerft, Kiel, construída em maio de 1908, concluída em junho de 1911, custou 8.356.000 marcos.

SMS Augsburg
Construído em Kiel Navy Yard, estabelecido em agosto de 1908, concluído em novembro de 1910, custou 7.593.000 marcos.

Tamanho:
Comprimento 130 m linha d'água 130,5 m total, viga 14 m, calado 5,48 m, deslocamento 4.362 toneladas de carga 4.915 toneladas de carga total.

Propulsão:
Turbinas de Melms e Pfenniger de 4 eixos Kolberg, 19.000 shp, 25,5 nós
Turbinas AEG-Curtiss de eixo 2 Mainz, 20.200 shp, 26 nós
Turbinas Germânia de eixo C ln 2, 19.000 shp, 25,5 nós
Turbinas Parsons de eixo Augsburg 4, 19.000 shp, 25,5 nós

Ensaios:
Kolberg 30.400 shp = 26,3 nós
Mainz 22.040 shp = 26,8 nós
C ln 29.036 shp = 26,8 nós
Augsburg 31.033 shp = 26,7 nós

Armaduras:
Decks de 1-0,5 pol., Escudos de arma de 2 pol.

Armamento:
12 x 105 mm (4,1 pol.) SKL / 45cal (8 x 1), 4 x 52 mm (2 pol.), 2 x 450 mm (17,7 pol.) TT.

Comentários:
Continuação significativamente maior dos designs do cruzador leve com 2 canhões principais extras e mais velocidade. Tripulação 367.

Serviço da Primeira Guerra Mundial:
Kolberg

Atribuído para a defesa da área de Bight.
28 de agosto de 1914 Participou da Batalha de Heligoland Bight.
24 de janeiro de 1915 participou na Batalha de Dogger Bank.
Agosto de 1915 Temporariamente no Báltico e bombardeando posições russas.
Janeiro de 1916 tornou-se o carro-chefe do VI Grupo de Escotismo.
1918 Baltic.
Cedido à França e desmantelado em 1929.

Mainz
Atribuído para a defesa da área de Bight.
28 de agosto de 1914 Afundado na Batalha de Heligoland Bight.

C ln
Atribuído para a defesa da área de Bight.
28 de agosto de 1914 Afundado na Batalha de Heligoland Bight.

Augsburg
1914 Atribuído para a defesa da costa e servido no Báltico.
Setembro de 1914 Opera no Báltico e envolvido em escaramuças com as forças russas.
25 de janeiro de 1915 Danificado por uma mina - em reparos até abril.
1918 U-boat e depois navio de apoio ao caça-minas.
Cedido ao Japão e sucateado em 1922.


Modelo:Kolberg cruzadores leves de classe

Para definir a visibilidade inicial deste modelo, o parâmetro & # 124state & # 61 pode ser usado:

  • & # 124state & # 61colhido: <> para mostrar o modelo recolhido, ou seja, escondido longe de sua barra de título
  • & # 124estado & # 61expandido: <> para mostrar o modelo expandido, ou seja, totalmente visível
  • & # 124estado & # 61autocollapse: <>
    • mostra o modelo recolhido na barra de título se houver um & # 123 & # 123navbar & # 125 & # 125, um & # 123 & # 123sidebar & # 125 & # 125 ou alguma outra tabela na página com o atributo recolhível
    • mostra o modelo em seu estado expandido se não houver outros itens recolhíveis na página

    Se o parâmetro & # 124state & # 61 no modelo desta página não estiver definido, a visibilidade inicial do modelo é obtida do parâmetro & # 124 padrão & # 61 no Opção recolhível modelo. Para o modelo nesta página, que atualmente avalia para colapso automático .


    Histórico do serviço [editar | editar fonte]

    Após seu comissionamento em 1910, Kolberg serviu com as forças de reconhecimento da frota alemã. & # 914 & # 93 Em 14 de outubro de 1914, Kolberg e o cruzador minelaying Nautilus navegou no Mar do Norte para criar um campo minado ao largo do Firth of Forth, mas ao perceber que as forças britânicas estavam operando ao largo de Dogger Bank, interromperam a operação e voltaram ao porto. & # 915 e # 93 Kolberg A primeira grande ação da Primeira Guerra Mundial foi o ataque a Scarborough, Hartlepool e Whitby em 15 & # 821116 de dezembro de 1914. Ela foi designada para o II Grupo de Escotismo com três outros cruzadores leves, encarregados de rastrear os cruzadores de batalha do I Grupo de Escotismo, comandado pelo Contra-Almirante Franz von Hipper. & # 916 & # 93 Enquanto os cruzadores de batalha conduziam os bombardeios das cidades, Kolberg colocou um campo de 100 minas na costa britânica. & # 917 & # 93 Quando as forças alemãs se retiraram, o tempo ficou ruim o suficiente para que Hipper ordenou que os outros cruzadores ligeiros navegassem independentemente para o encontro com a frota principal Kolberg entrementes se juntou aos cruzadores de batalha e prosseguiu com eles. & # 918 & # 93 Um pouco mais de um mês depois, ela entrou em ação na Batalha de Dogger Bank, em 24 de janeiro de 1915. O noivado começou quando Kolberg encontrou o cruzador britânico HMS & # 160aurora ambos os navios abriram fogo, atraindo os esquadrões de cruzadores de batalha britânicos e alemães para a ação. & # 919 e # 93 Kolberg rapidamente marcou dois acertos em aurora, que respondeu com dois acertos próprios. Uma das bombas atingiu Kolberg abaixo da linha d'água e o outro projétil atingiu o navio acima da linha d'água, os impactos mataram dois homens. & # 9110 & # 93 Em agosto de 1915, o navio foi ao Báltico para participar da Batalha do Golfo de Riga. Ela foi designada para servir como líder da flotilha de três flotilhas e meia de torpedeiros, como parte de uma força de assalto no Golfo de Riga. & # 9111 & # 93 No dia 10, ela se juntou ao cruzador de batalha SMS & # 160Von der Tann bombardear a ilha de Utö, embora vários relatos de submarinos na área tenham convencido os alemães a se retirarem. & # 9112 & # 93 Em 15 ou 16 de agosto de 1915, um submarino russo disparou um único torpedo contra Kolberg que falhou. & # 9113 & # 93

    Em novembro de 1917, Kolberg voltou ao Báltico, para outro ataque ao Golfo de Riga, a Operação Albion. Nesse ponto, ela havia sido designada como a nau capitânia do VI Grupo de Escotismo junto com sua irmã Augsburg e Strassburg. Às 06:00 em 14 de outubro de 1917, os três navios deixaram Libau para escoltar operações de remoção de minas no Golfo de Riga. Eles foram atacados por canhões costeiros russos de 12 polegadas (300 e # 160 mm) em sua abordagem e foram temporariamente forçados a se afastar. Por volta das 8h45, porém, eles ancoraram ao largo do banco Mikailovsk e os caça-minas começaram a abrir caminho nos campos de minas. & # 9114 & # 93 Dois dias depois, Strassburg e Kolberg juntou-se aos dreadnoughts König e Kronprinz para uma varredura do Golfo de Riga. & # 9115 & # 93 Na Batalha de Moon Sound que se seguiu, os navios de guerra destruíram o antigo dreadnought Slava e forçou o pré-dreadnought Grazhdanin para deixar o Golfo. & # 9116 & # 93 Mais tarde naquele dia, Kolberg moveu-se para o Golfo e engajou uma bateria costeira russa em Woi, na Ilha da Lua, por dez minutos, começando às 13:35. As armas russas não responderam ao fogo, então Kolberg cessou o disparo e, às 14h25, ancorou no estreito de Kleinen com Strassburg. Um grupo de desembarque de quarenta homens foi reunido para capturar os canhões russos em Woi. Eles pousaram na ilha às 15:45 e às 17:30 o grupo de desembarque havia capturado os canhões e os tornado inoperantes. & # 9117 & # 93

    Em 1918, Kolberg foi reduzido para servir como um navio de defesa costeira. Ela foi retirada do registro naval em 5 de novembro de 1919 e, posteriormente, entregue aos franceses em Cherbourg em 28 de abril de 1920, sob o nome de "W". Ela foi comissionada na Marinha Francesa como Colmar. & # 914 & # 93 Em 1924, ela foi designada para uma viagem colonial na Ásia, junto com o antigo cruzador blindado Jules Ferry. Em setembro de 1924, os dois navios franceses contribuíram para um desembarque multinacional de cerca de 1.800 homens reunidos devido à violência em Xangai. & # 9118 & # 93 Ela permaneceu no serviço francês por apenas alguns anos, até que foi atacada em 21 de julho de 1927. No final das contas, ela foi quebrada por sucata dois anos depois em Brest, França. & # 9119 & # 93


    Armamento de cruzadores alemães

    21 cm / 40 (12 e # 8243) SK L / 50 (1900)

    Esta peça de artilharia Krupp foi produzida em três versões, o modelo C / 97 (1897) foi montado primeiro nos cruzadores protegidos da classe Victoria Luise. O modelo a seguir, chamado C / 01, foi montado nas classes Prinz Adalbert, Roon e Scharnhorst, enquanto a classe Scharnhorst tinha quatro canhões C / 04 em casamata única a meia nau. A massa do canhão evoluiu ao longo do tempo: o C / 97 pesava 16.500 kg (36.400 lb), o C / 01 20.020 kg e o C / 04 18.900 kg. Mediu 8,4 m (27 pés 7 pol.) No total, e apenas para o comprimento do cano, 7,8 m (25 pés 7 pol.). Ele usava um bloco de culatra cilíndrico-prismático, e as montagens podiam elevar t 16 ou 30 °, com -150 a + 150 ° de travessia e uma cadência de tiro de 4-5 rpm. Os canhões dispararam a uma velocidade da boca de 780 m / s (2.600 pés / s), a um alcance máximo de tiro de 12,4 km (7,7 mi) a 16 ° e 16,3 km (10,1 mi) a + 30 ° projéteis de 108-113,5 kg (238–250 lb) dependendo do modelo, ela ou AP.

    Na Primeira Guerra Mundial, os primeiros navios foram desarmados e essas armas foram para baterias de defesa costeira, principalmente na costa belga. Outros foram transferidos para o Exército Imperial Alemão e montados em carris ou montarias com rodas. Os canhões SMS Roon & # 8217s terminaram em Cabo Helles na Turquia e os outros foram para canhões ferroviários chamados 21 cm SK & # 8220Peter Adalbert & # 8221.

    15 cm / 45 (5,9 e # 8243) SK L / 45

    Este foi o grande padrão para cruzadores e navios de guerra alemães da 1ª Guerra Mundial:
    Uma arma eficaz e confiável também diminuiu na maioria dos cruzadores alemães desta geração. Foi usado até mesmo no primeiro cruzador alemão entre guerras Emden equipado durante os famosos mercadores raiders da 2ª Guerra Mundial e também como muitas baterias costeiras da parede do Atlântico. Fabricado a partir de um tubo A e duas camadas de aros com o bloco da culatra em cunha deslizante horizontal. O diâmetro real era de 14,91 cm (5,87 pol.).

    Armamento terciário: o onipresente 8,8 cm

    Esta famosa arma de calibre leve, usada ao longo do tempo em muitas variantes, anti-TB e anti-aérea, tinha uma melhor velocidade de cano em cada iteração, principalmente devido ao aumento do comprimento do cano. É muito mais poderoso do que o aliado padrão de 75 mm e estava presente em números em encouraçados e também em cruzadores de batalha alemães.

    8,8 cm / 45 (3,46 e # 8243) SK / LK / L L / 45
    O grande canhão terciário padrão da Marinha Alemã. Sua longa evolução levaria ao lendário, temível e onipresente matador de tanques / aviões da 2ª Guerra Mundial.
    Substituído o modelo L / 30 da década de 1890, tinha desempenho semelhante para guerra anti-torpedo e foi desenvolvido para a primeira arma AAA alemã # 8217 chamada Flak L / 45. No entre guerras, ele tinha a vantagem de usar a mesma munição do SK C / 30 de 8,8 cm / 45 (3,4 & # 8243) após as modificações.
    O peso da arma era de 5.512 libras. (2.500 kg), 15 rpm, velocidade da boca de 2.133 fps (650 mps), usando o HE: 21,5 lbs. (9,75 kg) ou 22,05 libras. (10 kg) concha com 6,6 lbs. (3,00 kg) Carga RPC / 12.


    Especificações

    Deslocamento: 7.600 t. padrão & # 8211 9 120 t. Carga máxima
    Dimensões: 179 m de comprimento, 17,5 m de largura e 5,35 m de calado.
    Propulsão: 2 hélices, 4 turbinas Parsons / Rateau-Bretagne, 4 caldeiras Indret, 84.000 hp. Velocidade operacional máxima 31 nós.
    Armaduras: Correia de 105 mm, divisórias anti-torpedo de 120 mm, 38 pontes, torres de 100 mm, blockhaus 95 mm.
    Armamento: 9 peças de 152 mm cal.55 (3 & # 2153 & # 8211 1930 modelo), 8 & # 21590 mm AA (4 & # 2152), 8x37 mm AA (4 & # 2152), 8 & # 21513,2 mm AA (4 & # 2152) , 4 TLT 550 mm (4 e # 2152), 2 hidroaviões Loire 130.
    Equipe técnica: 540

    La Tour d & # 8217Auvergne / Pluton (1933)

    Um pouco distante, o cruzador Pluton foi construído como um navio de treinamento para os artilheiros e missões de minelaying. Ela foi designada para Toulon e também serviu para treinar futuros oficiais da & # 8220La Royale & # 8221. Em setembro de 1939, Pluton foi renomeado para & # 8220The Tower of Auvergne & # 8221 e foi enviado a Casablanca para se preparar para uma campanha de minelaying. Durante uma manipulação infeliz ao carregar minas, um deles explodiu rasgando o navio e matando a maior parte de sua tripulação na explosão, também danificando os arredores e quebrando janelas em Casblanca. O naufrágio estava em tal estado que teve que ser explodido novamente para dispersar os destroços e limpar o porto.


    The & # 8220Auvergne tower & # 8221 anteriormente Plutão, maio de 1929.

    Características:
    Deslocamento: 4.773 t. padrão & # 8211 6.550 t. Carga máxima
    Dimensões: 152 m de comprimento, 15,60 m de largura, 5,20 m de calado.
    Propulsão: 2 hélices, 2 turbinas Breguet, 4 caldeiras de tubo reduzido, 57.000 CV. Velocidade operacional máxima 30 nós.
    Armaduras: Nenhum.
    Armamento: 4 peças de 140 mm sob máscaras, 2x37 mm AA, 12 e # 21513,2 mm AA (3 e # 2154), 290 minas.
    Equipe técnica: 424


    4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser

    Em 1919, o esquadrão foi designado para a estação das Índias Orientais.

    O Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros foi uma formação naval de cruzadores leves da Marinha Real de 1914 a 1925. Originalmente parte da Grande Frota, o esquadrão lutou
    O 1st Light Cruiser Squadron foi uma unidade naval da Royal Navy de 1913 a 1924. O 1st Light Cruiser Squadron foi uma unidade da Royal Navy do Grand.
    O 3º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves foi uma formação naval de cruzadores leves da Marinha Real de 1915 a 1922. Formado em 1915, fazia parte da Grande Frota
    O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros e também conhecido como Cruzador Force H foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1907 a 1914 e, novamente, de
    O 8º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação temporária de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1912 a 1914. e novamente de 1924 de 25 a 1942. O 8º Cruzador
    O 9º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real de 1912 a 1919 e novamente de 1939 a 1940. O 9º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi o primeiro
    O 6º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1909 a 1915 e novamente de 1925 a 1945. O esquadrão foi estabelecido
    O 7º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros, também conhecido como Cruzador Force C, foi uma força de bloqueio da Marinha Real durante a Primeira Guerra Mundial usada para fechar os ingleses
    3rd Light Cruiser Squadron e nomeado o First Cruiser Squadron como parte da recém-formada Light Cruiser Force. Permaneceu parte da Light Cruiser Force
    2nd Light Cruiser Squadron Reino Unido 3rd Light Cruiser Squadron Reino Unido 4th Light Cruiser Squadron Reino Unido 5th Light Cruiser Squadron
    Esquadrões de cruzadores de batalha, mas isso foi reduzido ao primeiro e segundo esquadrões aC em junho de 1916. Também incluía dois esquadrões de cruzadores leves e dois destróieres

    serviço na Marinha Real em 15 de maio de 1915, Comus foi designado para o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros da Grande Frota. Ela e o destruidor HMS Munster afundaram o
    adotado. Esses cruzadores blindados leves começaram a ocupar o papel de cruzador tradicional assim que ficou claro que os esquadrões de cruzadores de batalha eram necessários
    da Marinha Real em janeiro de 1916, Constance foi designada para o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros da Grande Frota de seu comissionamento até 1919, participando
    Lamotte-Picquet foi um cruzador leve da classe Duguay-Trouin francês lançado em 1924 e nomeado em homenagem ao almirante conde do século XVIII Toussaint-Guillaume Picquet
    Primeira guerra com cruzadores leves em número muito pequeno, envelhecidos e exaustos pelo serviço de guerra. Um austríaco SMS Novara e quatro cruzadores ligeiros alemães SMS Kolberg
    o 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser, parte da Estação das Índias Orientais, com base em Aden, para uma possível ação contra os italianos. Após alívio do cruzador Aquiles
    A classe Dresden era um par de cruzadores leves construídos para a Marinha Imperial Alemã no início do século XX. A turma foi composta por SMS Dresden
    Cruzeiro ligeiro francês da classe La Galissonniere. Durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial, ela permaneceu com a França de Vichy. Ela foi nomeada em homenagem a Jean de Vienne, uma pessoa do século 14
    Marseillaise era um cruzador ligeiro francês da classe La Galissonniere. Durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial, ela permaneceu com a França de Vichy. La Galissonniere
    navios-almirantes dos esquadrões de cruzadores O Minotauro tornou-se o carro-chefe da Estação China em 1910 e a Defesa serviu como carro-chefe do 1º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros no Mediterrâneo

    Cruzador blindado da classe Charner construído para a Marinha francesa na década de 1890. Após a conclusão, ela serviu no Esquadrão Mediterrâneo e foi designada para
    Tanan - maru. Nave capitânia: Ashigara Cruiser Divisão 9: Myōkō, Nagara Cruiser Divisão 14: Tenryū, Tatsuta No. 4 Torpedo Squadron Kiso, Destroyer Division 6 Destroyer
    1930. Os precursores imediatos do cruzador pesado foram os projetos de cruzadores leves dos anos 1900 e 1910, em vez dos cruzadores blindados dos anos anteriores
    Dumaresq, M.V.O. HMS Cochrane: Capitão Eustace La Trobe Leatham 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser Cdre Charles Edward Le Mesurier HMS Calliope: Cdre Le Mesurier
    para o Esquadrão da Ásia Oriental em 1909 e 1910, respectivamente. Scharnhorst substituiu o velho cruzador blindado Furst Bismarck como a nau capitânia do esquadrão, que tinha
    Nurnberg era um cruzador ligeiro alemão da classe Leipzig construído para a Kriegsmarine. Ela foi nomeada em homenagem à cidade de Nuremberg e tinha um navio irmão
    Oleg russo: Олег foi o quarto e último cruzador protegido da classe Bogatyr construído para a Marinha Imperial Russa. Oleg foi colocado nos Estaleiros do Almirantado
    O cruzador protegido é um tipo de cruzador naval do final do século 19, tão conhecido porque seu convés blindado oferecia proteção para espaços vitais de máquinas
    Primauguet foi um cruzador leve da classe Duguay-Trouin francês construído após a Primeira Guerra Mundial. Durante a invasão anglo-americana do norte da África francesa em 1942

    • O Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros foi uma formação naval de cruzadores ligeiros da Marinha Real de 1914 a 1925. Originalmente parte da Grande Frota, o esquadrão lutou
    • O 1st Light Cruiser Squadron foi uma unidade naval da Royal Navy de 1913 a 1924. O 1st Light Cruiser Squadron foi uma unidade da Royal Navy do Grand.
    • O 3º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves foi uma formação naval de cruzadores leves da Marinha Real de 1915 a 1922. Formado em 1915, fazia parte da Grande Frota
    • O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros e também conhecido como Cruzador Force H foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1907 a 1914 e, novamente, de
    • O 8º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação temporária de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1912 a 1914. e novamente de 1924 de 25 a 1942. O 8º Cruzador
    • O 9º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real de 1912 a 1919 e novamente de 1939 a 1940. O 9º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi o primeiro
    • O 6º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1909 a 1915 e novamente de 1925 a 1945. O esquadrão foi estabelecido
    • O 7º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros, também conhecido como Cruzador Force C, foi uma força de bloqueio da Marinha Real durante a Primeira Guerra Mundial usada para fechar os ingleses
    • 3rd Light Cruiser Squadron e nomeado o First Cruiser Squadron como parte da recém-formada Light Cruiser Force. Permaneceu parte da Light Cruiser Force
    • 2nd Light Cruiser Squadron Reino Unido 3rd Light Cruiser Squadron Reino Unido 4th Light Cruiser Squadron Reino Unido 5th Light Cruiser Squadron
    • Esquadrões de cruzadores de batalha, mas isso foi reduzido ao primeiro e segundo esquadrões aC em junho de 1916. Também incluía dois esquadrões de cruzadores leves e dois destróieres
    • serviço na Marinha Real em 15 de maio de 1915, Comus foi designado para o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros da Grande Frota. Ela e o destruidor HMS Munster afundaram o
    • adotado. Esses cruzadores blindados leves começaram a ocupar o papel de cruzador tradicional assim que ficou claro que os esquadrões de cruzadores de batalha eram necessários
    • da Marinha Real em janeiro de 1916, Constance foi designada para o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros da Grande Frota de seu comissionamento até 1919, participando
    • Lamotte-Picquet foi um cruzador leve da classe Duguay-Trouin francês lançado em 1924 e nomeado em homenagem ao almirante conde do século XVIII Toussaint-Guillaume Picquet
    • Primeira guerra com cruzadores leves em número muito pequeno, envelhecidos e exaustos pelo serviço de guerra. Um austríaco SMS Novara e quatro cruzadores ligeiros alemães SMS Kolberg
    • o 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser, parte da Estação das Índias Orientais, com base em Aden, para uma possível ação contra os italianos. Após alívio do cruzador Aquiles
    • A classe Dresden era um par de cruzadores leves construídos para a Marinha Imperial Alemã no início do século XX. A turma foi composta por SMS Dresden
    • Cruzeiro ligeiro francês da classe La Galissonniere. Durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial, ela permaneceu com a França de Vichy. Ela foi nomeada em homenagem a Jean de Vienne, uma pessoa do século 14
    • Marseillaise era um cruzador ligeiro francês da classe La Galissonniere. Durante a Segunda Guerra Mundial, ela permaneceu com a França de Vichy. La Galissonniere
    • navios-almirantes dos esquadrões de cruzadores O Minotauro tornou-se o carro-chefe da Estação China em 1910 e a Defesa serviu como carro-chefe do 1º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros no Mediterrâneo
    • Cruzador blindado da classe Charner construído para a Marinha francesa na década de 1890. Após a conclusão, ela serviu no Esquadrão Mediterrâneo e foi designada para
    • Tanan - maru. Nau capitânia: Ashigara Cruiser Divisão 9: Myōkō, Nagara Cruiser Divisão 14: Tenryū, Tatsuta No. 4 Torpedo Squadron Kiso, Destroyer Division 6 Destroyer
    • 1930. Os precursores imediatos do cruzador pesado foram os projetos de cruzadores leves dos anos 1900 e 1910, em vez dos cruzadores blindados dos anos anteriores
    • Dumaresq, M.V.O. HMS Cochrane: Capitão Eustace La Trobe Leatham 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser Cdre Charles Edward Le Mesurier HMS Calliope: Cdre Le Mesurier
    • para o Esquadrão da Ásia Oriental em 1909 e 1910, respectivamente. Scharnhorst substituiu o velho cruzador blindado Furst Bismarck como a nau capitânia do esquadrão, que tinha
    • Nurnberg era um cruzador ligeiro alemão da classe Leipzig construído para a Kriegsmarine. Ela foi nomeada em homenagem à cidade de Nuremberg e tinha um navio irmão
    • Oleg russo: Олег foi o quarto e último cruzador protegido da classe Bogatyr construído para a Marinha Imperial Russa. Oleg foi colocado nos Estaleiros do Almirantado
    • O cruzador protegido é um tipo de cruzador naval do final do século 19, tão conhecido porque seu convés blindado oferecia proteção para espaços vitais de máquinas
    • Primauguet foi um cruzador leve da classe Duguay-Trouin francês construído após a Primeira Guerra Mundial. Durante a invasão anglo-americana do norte da África francesa em 1942

    Relações Exteriores dos Estados Unidos, 1946, The Far East, Volume.

    Os britânicos de 4 polegadas, que eram o armamento secundário na maior parte de seu 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser - a nave capitânia Calliope, Caroline, Cornus ,. Batalha da Jutlândia Parte III: Conflito entre a batalha britânica e alemã. Os seis antigos Edgars do 10º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros provaram ser tão cruzadores de batalha e leves, com a 1ª Batalha e o 1º Esquadrão de Cruzadores junto com os quatro cruzadores de batalha restantes e duas divisões da 4ª Flotilha. HMS Caroline no Twitter: Hoje marca o 102º aniversário do. O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros era uma formação da Marinha Real anexada às Índias Orientais. Em 1939, era composto pelos cruzadores leves Gloucester, Liverpool e. Naval Notes Taylor & Francis Online. O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros e foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1907 outubro 1924 janeiro 1926 atribuído pelos antigos cruzadores leves da Marinha HMS Effingham Bandeira julho 1925 1933 HMS Emerald 1935 agosto.

    Catálogo Arquivo de Churchill.

    O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros foi uma formação naval de Cruzadores Ligeiros da Marinha Real de 1915 a 1919. Conteúdo. 1 História. 1.1 Primeira Guerra Mundial 1.2. SM T V43 na Grande Guerra The Wartime Memories Project. O HMS ORION permaneceu com o 15th Cruiser Squadron, Mediterranean Fleet, até junho de 1946, quando foi substituído pelo HMS Orion Leander Class Light Cruiser. 26º Retornado a Kingston examinado por quatro destróieres da Frota identificados como Força 9. 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores. Esquadrão CS Cruiser. Cruiser Squadron listado como CS. Outro link de Tyneside é o HMS Calliope, a nau capitânia do 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros que lutou. Batalha pelo Ceilão, HMS Indomitable & Formidable Armored Aircraft. O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves e as 4ª e 11ª Flotilhas haviam atrasado o alcance de sua estação de ação na van até cerca de 19h15, devido ao.

    Um homem que conheceu os homens: as memórias de grandes jornais africanos.

    Quarto Esquadrão Light Cruiser, movimentos entre as 16h00 31 de maio e 2h de 1 de junho de 1916. Cabeçalhos de assuntos: Jutlândia, Batalha de, 1916 - Mapas: Guerra Mundial ,. Batalha da Jutlândia: Ordem da Batalha. Jellicoe ordenou que o 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser atacasse os navios torpedeiros, com Caroline disparando três tiros de 6 polegadas e nove de 4 polegadas! 1 resposta 0. Quarto Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros da Marinha Real, o Dreadnought. O First Light Cruiser Squadron e os 16 contratorpedeiros do Third. Destroyer Flotilla. Esta força recebe ordens para se juntar ao Quarto Esquadrão de Batalha de quatro navios de guerra.

    Townsend Townshend Family Records Almirante Cyril Samuel.

    O almirante Reuter, o comandante alemão, com quatro cruzadores leves e oito do 1º Esquadrão de Cruzadores de Batalha veio em alta velocidade para se juntar à batalha. Habilidoso marinheiro Gilbert Moy Burgess Royal Navy, HMS Cleopatra. O 5º Esquadrão de Batalha, compreendendo os dreadnoughts mais novos e mais rápidos, a classe Rainha Elizabeth e o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros, saiu. Ataque a Pearl Harbor, 7 de dezembro de 1941, Army University Press. Estabelecido no estaleiro Kawasakis como um cruzador leve classe KUMA. esquadrões de cruzadores pesados, um esquadrão de cruzadores de torpedos e um esquadrão de cruzadores de batalha. CruDiv 9 chega a Yokosuka para embarcar a 4ª Força Especial de Pouso Naval de Maizuru. Pin por ΣΩΚΡΑΤΗΣ ΚΟΥΓΙΟΥΜΤΖΗΣ em impressões de perfis de navios, Ww1. No comando. Comandante do Comandante, 1º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves 1913 1915. Comodoro, segunda classe William E. Goodenough, 5 de julho de 1913 - fevereiro.

    FMFRP 12 109 I Os anfíbios vieram para conquistar.

    Os telêmetros inimigos levaram um corte persistente e, no início de 1917, os navios do Quarto Esquadrão de Cruzadores Leves tiveram seus mastros superiores e vergas pintados de branco. Tipos de unidades navais? Matrix Games. Caroline, do 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves, teve sua plataforma montada em 1917 18, para transportar uma aeronave de reconhecimento de assento único Sopwith 2F.1 Camel.

    Arquivo da História Naval do 1st Light Cruiser Squadron.

    Com outros navios do 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores da Marinha Real no mar em 1915 Brit Sqn. Seu projeto de cruzeiro portuário significava que ele poderia subir mais os rios chineses. Varinha do 2º Esquadrão Light Cruiser. 2º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros, Southampton e Glasgow. Para cada um dos quatro comandos navais domésticos, certas forças leves foram alocadas para a defesa local. 4º esquadrão de cruzadores laststandonzombieisland. Of Vessels inclui quatro embarcações com uma conexão com a Jutlândia: Steam havia lutado no 4º Esquadrão de Batalha da nau capitânia do Terceiro Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros. 1º Esquadrão Light Cruiser zero. Quando veio a guerra, o esquadrão Von Spees já estava solto no vasto Pacífico, era o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros da Royal Navys, estacionado no Atlântico e, em agosto, o cruzador ligeiro alemão Leipzig, com velocidade máxima de 40.

    The Grand Fleet War Times Journal.

    Seus esquadrões do Light Cruiser formaram uma tela à sua frente, de leste a oeste. Havia também o 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves sob o comando do Comodoro Le Mesurier. Primeiro esquadrão de cruzadores em Armas e Guerra da Jutlândia. 7º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Ligeiros Flotilhas de Destroyer da Marinha Real 1o Destroyer Flotilla 2o Destroyer Flotilla 3o Destroyer Flotilla 4o Destroyer. 1 ° Esquadrão Light Cruiser Visualmente. Squadron. Two3, 4. 12 minelayers. Notas. 1. Esquerda em Pearl Harbor. 2. Nau capitânia da tarefa Mississippi, Idaho e Novo México quatro cruzadores leves 17 destruidores. Os alemães jogam os dados: abril-junho de 1941. Primeiro e segundo esquadrão de cruzadores. 4. Quarto Esquadrão Light Cruiser. 5. Quarta, décima terceira e Tv, elfth Flotillas. 7a composição da Frota Tiattle pode ser. 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser pedia. 3º Esquadrão de Cruzadores Frota do Mediterrâneo 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores: 1939 Leste 3º Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros Reino Unido 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores Ligeiros.

    Hms orion ww2 The Georgia Academy of Family Physicians.

    3ª e 4ª Divisões da Marinha Real 4º Esquadrão do Cruzador Leve Oficial, porta-aviões e navios anfíbios 3º Esquadrão do Cruzador 6º Esquadrão do Cruzador. Documentos primários Relatório britânico sobre o primeiro mundo. O 1º esquadrão de cruzeiros na véspera da batalha da Jutlândia tinha desde novembro de 1915 quando era composto pelos quatro cruzadores blindados, som dos canhões e em curso direto para o cruzador ligeiro alemão Wiesbaden. Diário do Mar do Norte, 1914 1918 Comandante Stephen King Hall Primeira Guerra Mundial. Quarto Esquadrão do Cruzador Ligeiro da Marinha Real. Do Projeto Dreadnought. Vá para: navegação, pesquisa. Conteúdo. Oficiais da Marinha da Primeira Guerra Mundial. Os indivíduos retratados são Alamy. O 1º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leve foi uma unidade naval da Marinha Real de 1913 a 1 História 2 Commodores Contra-almirantes comandando 3 Posições 4. Preliminares Capítulo 4 A Batalha da Jutlândia. Uma história do cruzador leve da classe Colony HMS Gambia C48. Em 1955, ela se tornou a capitã do 4º Esquadrão de Cruzadores nas Índias Orientais.

    Exercício da Operação Rhine, de 18 a 27 de maio de 1941, jstor.

    Aqui vemos um navio identificado como o novo cruzador leve HMS Castor, na época o navio-almirante da Royal Navys 11th Destroyer Flotilla. Fonte da Batalha de Jutlândia, a biblioteca online gratuita. E os destróieres eram o grupo central de su, bma rines, enquanto ao sul havia três ou quatro cruzadores leves. Além do 6º Light Cruiser. Esquadrão selecionado por. Cruzadores imperiais. O 1st Light Cruiser Squadron foi uma unidade naval da Royal Navy de 1913 a quatro de seus navios, Inconstant, Galatea, Cordelia e Phaeton, que lutaram na Jutlândia.

    SIR ALLAN EVERETT, ALMIRANTE, 69, MORTO Aide de Camp de King.

    Colocamos carvão em Scapa e em vinte e quatro horas o First Light Cruiser Squadron, que naquela época consistia em Southampton, Birmingham, Liverpool e. 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser. O 2º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros Leves foi uma formação naval de cruzadores leves do Royal 4, Frota Doméstica, 04 1919 10 1919, em funções de proteção do 3º Esquadrão de Batalha. Arquivo: Bandeira do Contra-Almirante Royal Media Commons. O HMS Calliope era um cruzador leve Classe C. Ela estava no 4º Esquadrão Light Cruiser na Batalha Enterrada em Hailsham Lembrando a vida das pessoas. Cruzadores britânicos da classe C 1914 1922 Naval Encyclopedia. O 4º Esquadrão de Cruzeiros foi uma formação de cruzadores da Marinha Real Britânica de 1907 a 1914 e novamente de 1919 a 1946. O esquadrão foi estabelecido pela primeira vez em 1907 e em 1913 foi atribuído à Primeira Frota Britânica.


    SMS Coln (1909)

    SMS Coln foi um cruzador leve da classe Kolberg da marinha alemã Kaiserliche durante a Primeira Guerra Mundial. Ela tinha três navios irmãos, SMS Kolberg, Mainz e Augsburg. She was built by the Germaniawerft, her hull was laid down in 1908 and she was launched in June 1909. Coln was commissioned into the High Seas Fleet in June 1911. She was armed with a main battery of twelve 10.5 cm SK L/45 guns and had a top speed of 25.5 kn. After her commissioning, she served with the II Scouting Group, part of the reconnaissance forces of the High Seas Fleet.
    Coln was assigned to patrols off the island of Helgoland at the beginning of the First world war in early August 1914, as the flagship of rear Admiral Leberecht Maass. At the battle of the Bay of Heligoland on 28 August 1914, the German patrol forces were attacked by superior British forces, including five battlecruisers and several light cruisers. Coln was originally deployed in support of forces on the line of patrols. She attempted to reinforce the beleaguered German troops, and faced the Vice Admiral David Beattys cruiser. She was hit several times on battlecruisers large-caliber guns, but managed to escape in the fog. She involuntarily turned to them, however, and was quickly disabled when the fight was resumed. The crew left the Coln, but the German courts not to seek three days, and only one person survived.

    1. Design. (Дизайн)
    Coln was 130.5 metres is 428 feet in length overall and had a beam of 14 m, 46 m, and draft 5.73 m 18.8 feet. She moved 4.362 4.293 tons long tons and up to 4.864 T 4.787 long tons, 5.362 short tons at full load. Coln was originally powered by two sets of Zoelly steam turbines, manufactured by Escher Wyss and Cie. in Zurich. Its propulsion system has been revised and is consisted of two sets Germaniawerft steam turbines driving four screws. They were designed to give 19.000 shaft capacity of 14.000 kW. These were equipped with fifteen coal marine water-tube boilers. This gave the ship a maximum speed of 25.5 knots 47.2 km / h 29.3 km / h. Coln carried T 960 940 long tons, 1.060 short tons of coal, which gave her a range of about 3.500 nautical miles 6.500 km, 4.000 miles at 14 knots 26 km / h 16 km / h. Coln was a crew of eighteen officers and 349 soldiers.
    Coln was armed with twelve 10.5 cm SK l / 45 guns in single pedestal mounts. The two were placed next forward on the tank, eight were located amidships, four on each side, and the two were side by side at the stern. She also carried four 5.2 cm SK l / 55 anti-aircraft guns. She was also fitted with a pair of 45 cm 17.7 in torpedo tubes submerged in the hull. It also can carry 100 mines. In the control room was 100 3.9 mm thick at the sides, and the deck was covered with up to 40 mm 1.6 in thick armor. The battery guns were cannons and shields that were 50 mm 2 in thickness.

    2. Service history. (История обслуживания)
    Coln was ordered under the contract name ersatz Schwalbe and was laid on 25 may 1908 at the shipyard Germaniawerft in Kiel. She was launched on 5 June 1909 and was dubbed the mayor of Coln, Max Fur, after which fitting-out work commenced. During builders sea trials, Zoelly turbines was of poor quality and they were replaced by Germaniawerft produced models. This work is significantly delayed its completion. She was commissioned in high seas Fleet on 16 Jun 1911, and began its acceptance testing. These were interrupted by a parade of the fleet of Kaiser Wilhelm II on 5 September. On 10 October she was appointed to a second intelligence group, which checked the cruisers I scouting group. She participated in the normal peacetime routine of the individual, squadron, and fleet exercises and cruises in the next two years without any incidents. Fregattenkapitan Hans Zenker served as its commander from October 1911 to September 1913.
    From 28 August to 21 September, she served as the flagship for Konteradmiral rear Admiral Franz von hipper, later Deputy commander of the intelligence forces, while hipper was temporarily removed from his usual flagship, the battlecruiser von der Tann. Hipper left briefly, but returned on 26 September and remained on Board next year. During the autumn maneuvers in September 1913, Coln tried to warn the crew of Zeppelin L 1 about the deteriorating weather conditions, but they didnt get the message. As a result, the airship crashed off the island of Helgoland. After the completion of the maneuvers, hipper lowered his flag, and he was replaced by Commodore Leberecht Maass. In 1914 he started with a workout routine, but as tensions increased after the assassination of June 28, Franz Ferdinand the reason for the cancellation of the planned exercises of the fleet at the end of July. Since July 30, as war loomed, Coln served in the German Bay for the control of Maritime navigation.
    After the outbreak of the First world war in early August 1914, she and several other cruisers were tasked with patrol in the Bay of Helgoland. Cruisers were divided with flotillas of torpedo boats, and assigned to rotate through night patrols in the North sea. From 1 to 7 August, Coln was in the RAID Shilling. She then went to the mouth of the river Weser, where she joined the cruiser Hamburg and IV torpedo boat flotilla. In the composition of patrol operations, Coln conducted a sortie on the night of 15 August in Stuttgart I and II torpedo boats of the flotilla without incident.

    2.1. Service history. Battle of Heligoland Bight. (Битва Гельголанд бухты)
    At the same time, have become British submarines German reconnaissance patrol lines. On 23 August, several British commanders presented the plan to attack the patrol line with the light cruisers and destroyers of the Harwich force, under the command of Commodore Reginald tyrwhitt. These ships will provide submarines and Vice Admiral David Beattys cruiser, and the associated light forces. The plan was approved and scheduled for August 28. British forces began to leave port on the evening of 26 August, starting with the submarines assigned to the operation. Most surface forces were at sea the next day early in the morning of the 7th cruiser squadron, which were added to provide further support to the Harwich force, left port the same day.
    On the morning of 28 August, Coln was re-coal in Wilhelmshaven. Her sister, Mainz, was anchored at the mouth of the EMS, and Ariadne was lying in the entrance to the Weser. These three cruisers were assigned to support cruisers Stettin and Frauenlob, and aviso hela, which were placed on the line patrol that morning. At 07:57, Harwich force encountered external German torpedo boats that had returned to German cruisers in the line patrol. In the ensuing battle of Heligoland Bay, Stettin occupied by British forces first, and quickly reinforced by Frauenlob. After receiving the action message, hipper ordered Maass to expand his cruisers for support is engaged in by the courts. At 09:30, Coln steamed from port.
    Coln steamed to the aid of the sister of Mainz, who was under fire from several British cruisers and cruisers. At approximately 13:25, she came upon the damaged cruiser Arethusa cruiser and several destroyers. Coln briefly engaged the British ships, but was interrupted by British cruisers. At 13:37, 16 Coln made a u-turn and return fire at the battlecruisers, the British ships turned to port for the ferry closer to Coln, which in turn are similarly changed course to avoid. She was hit several times, however, including one hit that killed Maass. At 13:56, Another German cruiser arrived at the scene, which distracted the British ships and allowed the Coln to slip away to the North. About fifteen minutes later, she turned South-East to return to port.
    The reversal of course brought her back in range of the British cruisers, however, who quickly opened fire, and scored several damaging hits. The order to abandon ship was given, and people began to gather on the deck. Engineers scuttling charges while the men on deck preparing to enter the water. At 14:25, the ship rolled over and sank. The survivors were expecting the British to pick them up, but instead they left. German ships began combing the area three days later to find only one survivor, leading Stoker Neumann, the rest of the crew died in the water. The wreck was moved in August 1979 to make it less underwater danger. Some part of the ship was saved and is now kept in the Museum of the shipwreck of Cuxhaven.

    • SMS Coln has been the name of two ships of the German Imperial Navy: SMS Coln 1909 a light cruiser sunk at the Battle of Heligoland Bight. SMS Coln 1916
    • were named Coln or Koln after the city of Cologne, Germany German: Koln SMS Coln 1909 1911 1914 a Kolberg - class cruiser SMS Coln 1916 1918 1919
    • Free Imperial City of Cologne SMS Coln 1909 1911 1914 a Kolberg - class light cruiser SMS Coln 1916 1918 1919 a Coln - class light cruiser German cruiser
    • SMS G39 SMS G40 SMS G41 SMS G42 SMS V43 SMS V44 SMS V45 SMS V46 SMS V47 SMS V48 SMS S49 SMS S50 SMS S51 SMS S52 SMS S53 SMS S54 SMS S55 SMS S56 SMS S57
    • Heligoland Bight. He lost his life when his flagship, the light cruiser SMS Coln was sunk by British battlecruisers commanded by Vice Admiral David Beatty
    • the First World War. The class comprised four vessels: SMS Kolberg, the lead ship, Mainz, Coln and Augsburg. The ships were built between 1908 and 1910
    • Imperial Navy during the First World War. She had three sister ships, SMS Kolberg, Coln and Augsburg. She was built by the AG Vulcan shipyard in Stettin
    • service. SMS V25 1914 SMS V26 1914 SMS V27 1914 SMS V28 1914 SMS V29 1914 SMS V30 1914 SMS V43 1915 SMS V44 1915 SMS V45 1915 SMS V46 1915
    • SMS G194 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the Germaniawerft shipyard at Kiel between 1910 and 1911
    • SMS V189 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the AG Vulcan shipyard at Stettin between 1910 and 1911 and
    • SMS Kolberg, Mainz, and Coln The ship was built by the Kaiserliche Werft in Kiel her hull was laid down in 1908 and she was launched in July 1909
    • SMS Moltke was the lead ship of the Moltke - class battlecruisers of the German Imperial Navy, named after the 19th - century German Field Marshal Helmuth
    • SMS Konig was the first of four Konig - class dreadnought battleships of the Imperial German Navy Kaiserliche Marine during World War I. Konig Eng: King
    • Marks SMS Stettin 6, 398, 000 Marks SMS Dresden 7, 460, 000 Marks SMS Emden 5, 960, 000 Marks SMS Kolberg 8, 118, 000 Marks SMS Mainz 8, 777, 000 Marks SMS Coln 8, 356
    • the early part of the 20th century. The class comprised SMS Dresden, the lead ship, and SMS Emden. Both ships were laid down in 1906 Dresden was launched
    • SMS G197 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the Germaniawerft shipyard at Kiel between 1910 and 1911
    • SMS V191 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the AG Vulcan shipyard at Stettin between 1910 and 1911 and
    • SMS V188 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the AG Vulcan shipyard at Stettin between 1910 and 1911 and
    • SMS Grosser Kurfurst was the second battleship of the four - ship Konig class. Grosser Kurfurst or GroSer Kurfurst served in the German Imperial Navy
    • SMS G196 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the Germaniawerft shipyard at Kiel between 1910 and 1911
    • SMS Kronprinz was the last battleship of the four - ship Konig class of the German Imperial Navy. The battleship was laid down in November 1911 and launched
    • sunk by the time Beatty s force arrived, but the German flagship SMS Coln and cruiser SMS Ariadne were surprised in the fog and destroyed by heavy calibre
    • the battle and was under fire from the German light cruisers SMS Strassburg and SMS Coln when Beatty s battlecruisers loomed out of the mist at 12: 37
    • SMS Von der Tann was the first battlecruiser built for the German Kaiserliche Marine, as well as Germany s first major turbine - powered warship. No
    • Strassburg and Coln when Beatty s battlecruisers loomed out of the mist at 12: 37. Strassburg was able to duck into the mists and evade fire, but Coln remained
    • where Invincible and Inflexible sank the German armoured cruisers SMS Scharnhorst and SMS Gneisenau despite numerous hits by the German ships, Inflexible
    • SMS Seydlitz was a battlecruiser of the German Kaiserliche Marine Imperial Navy built in Hamburg. She was ordered in 1910 and commissioned in May 1913
    • SMS V190 was a S - 138 - class large torpedo boat of the Imperial German Navy. She was built by the AG Vulcan shipyard at Stettin between 1910 and 1911, completing
    • SMS Dresden His Majesty s Ship Dresden was a German light cruiser built for the Kaiserliche Marine Imperial Navy the lead ship of her class. Ela
    • where Invincible and Inflexible sank the German armoured cruisers SMS Scharnhorst and SMS Gneisenau almost without damage to themselves, despite numerous

    The Selden Independent from Selden, Kansas on February 19, 1909.

    Продолжительность: 0:21. SMS Coln 1909 YouTube. Posts about SMS Mainz written by laststandonzombieisland. Commissioned in 1909, Mainz had a short career that ended with a last commissioned on the lead up to the Great War: Kolberg, Mainz, Coln, and Augsburg.

    SMS Coeln 1909 media Commons.

    She had three sister ships, SMS Mainz, Coln, and Augsburg. She was built by the Schichau Werke her hull was laid down in early 1908 and. Ffke te da. 1909. SMS Kolberg was the name ship of a four ship class of German light cruisers named for the cities of Kolberg, Coln, Mainz, and Ausburg. 1909. congressional record senate. US Government Publishing. Coins: The Magazine of Coin Collecting April 1988 pg. 75 1874 VG 1100 1889 AU 15 00 1909 f 2 00 1913 S EF 20 00 1921 SMS 60 107 00. The andover townsman Memorial Hall Library. História. Alemanha. Name: U 16. Ordered: 26 August 1909. Builder: Germaniawerft​, Kiel. Cost: 2.539.000 Goldmark. Yard number: 157. Laid down: 10 May 1910.

    SMS Coln data.

    Slide 5 of 32: Found: off Nantucket Era: 1909 In January The SMS Coln is one of 52 German warships sunk off the Orkney Islands off the. Coln For Sale Home Improvement DIY Store. PAGE TWO. THE ANDOVER TOWNSMAN, ANDOVER, MASS., Much 5, 1909 like an open palm. Lin coln Street got the sidewalk it want Horn 1 IS Main St., Indom. Office, Central Block, Lowell. 1 Andover Tel. SMS. Lowell Tel. 658.1. ATfORNEY GEN!ERAL Iowa Legislature. How To Pronounce SMS College Brahmavar How To Pronounce SMS Coln How To Pronounce SMS Coln 1909 How To Pronounce SMS Coln 1916.

    Best Dive Sites in Scapa Flow Scuba Diver Life.

    SMS Coln was a Kolberg class light cruiser of the German Kaiserliche Marine during the First World War. She had three sister ships, SMS Kolberg, Mainz, and Augsburg. She was built by the Germaniawerft her hull was laid down in 1908 and she was. SMS Coln 1909 pedia. SMS Coln. enviar. Em mais idiomas. Spanish. SMS Koln.​org w?title SMS Coln 1909 &oldid 181629259. Albuquerque Morning Journal, 10 15 1909 UNM Digital Repository. His top pick for an intact vessel is the 155m long S.M.S Coln, just south of Namibias Skeleton coast, an infamous ships graveyard, in 1909.

    Cruisers germany Bl Free Plans and Blueprints of.

    SMS Seeadler redesigned. DKB Kleiner Kreuzer laid down 1906 Engine 1909 Displacement: 4.050 t light 4.193 t standard 4.806 t normal. SMS Augsburg at anchor 4 August 1914. WarshipPorn. Clearings Returns by telegraph A ug. 14. 1909. 1908. % Philadelphia B altim ore. It will be noticed that the recommendation specifies gold and other coin as well F o r e ig n l io v e r f i m e n t 0 9 M b a S M S a lb S t e r l i n g loan 4 a ​. SMS Mainz Visually. Coln wreck, Scapa Flow Subscribe to view. Coln, German Light Cruiser Subscribe to view. Coln, S.M.S. 1909 Subscribe to view. Coln, S.M.S. 1916.

    File:SMS media Commons.

    With the 42 cases on the docket prior to January 1, 1909, and which are still Sms: I am in receipt of your communication advising that Mrs. Etta Sloan and her​. HMS Lion Builders Data MaritimeQuest. SMS Coln His Majestys Ship Cologne was a Kolberg class light cruiser of the German her hull was laid down in 1908 and she was launched in June 1909. SMS Coln 1909 Military Fandom. SOUTH PARIS, MAINE, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 1909. NUMBER 7. 1909, before said Court at Portland, In said Dis colns Boyhood, was the next number SMSII. Unearned Premiums. 1.65.062 18. Allother Llabilltlea. 48.000 00. GC17016 Credit River Invincible Traditional Cache in Ontario. A diver illuminates a 5.9 inch gun at 35 meters on the deck of SMS Coln Built in 1909, she now lies upside down with her boilers exposed.

    The Oxford Democrat: Vol. 76, No. 7 February 16.1909.

    SMS Mainz 1909 SMS Coln 1909 SMS Augsburg 1909 SMS Magdeburg ​1909 SMS Breslau 1909 SMS Strassburg 1909 SMS Stralsund 1909. LINIENSCHIFF S. M. S. MECKLENBURG POSTCARD. Sister ship to the SMS Dresden, the SMS Coln lies at 120 feet 36 m on Lying stern up, this 2.200 ton block ship from 1909 is one of Europes. Z OS V1R8 DFSMS Technical Update IBM Redbooks. Ordered: 1909. Launched: August 6, 1910. Keel Laid: November 29, 1909 Battle of the Heligoland Bight, assisted in sinking SMS Coln. Jan.

    1 1250 Hansa ship model SMS Coln I 534116025 WorthPoint.

    SMS Blucher was the last armored cruiser built by the German Empire. Werft shipyard in Kiel between 1907 and 1909, and commissioned on 1 October 1909. Page 3 The Ashton Gazette 28 January 1909 Illinois Digital. The German war ship SMS Coln, named for the German town of Cologne, It was built in 1909 and was intentionally sunk twice as a blockship. Auction Catalog. Privatuante, for misli in lioli coln of 1110. CO., Grass YO, SMS. Ays. ing to 0 controvorsial editorial mado. It would be intoresting to. Bush 15min CICHO OL 10 Msg Valloy Mochil 1, 1909, 1 10 %, 11014 10W expired by limitat.1011.

    How To Pronounce SMS Comet: SMS Comet pronunciation.

    SMS Mainz was sunk during the Battle of Heligoland Bight on August the service and encompassed SMS Kolberg, SMS Mainz, SMS Coln, and SMS Augsburg. As soon as October 1909, SMS Mainz was assigned to the. June 5th Focus: SMS Kolberg class Battleship Era World of. He lost his life when his flagship, the light cruiser SMS Coln, was sunk by British He commanded the cruiser Freya April 1908 June 1909, the armored cruiser​. Periodicals 506 Newman Numismatic Portal Washington. This class included Kolberg launched in 1908, Mainz 1909, Coln In the end, only SMS Coln II and the Dresden II were accepted into.

    Famous shipwrecks and the history behind them Insider.

    Kolberg class cruiser. Columbus, Neb. 1874 1911, October 27, 1909, Image 2. SMS Coln His Majestys Ship Cologne was a Kolberg class light cruiser of the German Kaiserliche Marine Imperial Navy during the First World War. She had.


    SMS Coln (1909)

    SMS Coln was a Kolberg -class light cruiser of the German Kaiserliche Marine during the First World War. She had three sister ships, SMS Kolberg, Mainz, and Augsburg. She was built by the Germaniawerft her hull was laid down in 1908 and she was launched in June 1909. Coln was commissioned into the High Seas Fleet in June 1911. She was armed with a main battery of twelve 10.5 cm SK L/45 guns and had a top speed of 25.5 kn. After her commissioning, she served with the II Scouting Group, part of the reconnaissance forces of the High Seas Fleet.
    Coln was assigned to patrols off the island of Heligoland at the outbreak of World War I in early August 1914, as the flagship of Rear Admiral Leberecht Maass. At the Battle of Heligoland Bight on 28 August 1914, the German patrol forces were attacked by superior British forces, including five battlecruisers and several light cruisers. Coln was initially stationed in support of the forces on the patrol line. She attempted to reinforce the beleaguered German forces, and encountered Vice Admiral David Beattys battlecruisers. She was hit several times by the battlecruisers large-caliber guns, but managed to escape in the haze. She inadvertently turned back toward them, however, and was quickly disabled when the battle resumed. The crew abandoned Coln, but German vessels did not search the area for three days, and only one man survived.

    1. Design
    Coln was 130.5 meters 428 ft long overall and had a beam of 14 m 46 ft and a draft of 5.73 m 18.8 ft forward. She displaced 4.362 metric tons 4.293 long tons and up to 4.864 t 4.787 long tons 5.362 short tons at full load. Coln was initially to be powered by two sets of Zoelly steam turbines manufactured by Escher Wyss & Cie. in Zurich. Her propulsion system was revised and instead consisted of two sets of Germaniawerft steam turbines driving four propellers. They were designed to give 19.000 shaft horsepower 14.000 kW. These were powered by fifteen coal-fired Marine water-tube boilers. These gave the ship a top speed of 25.5 knots 47.2 km/h 29.3 mph. Coln carried 960 t 940 long tons 1.060 short tons of coal that gave her a range of approximately 3.500 nautical miles 6.500 km 4.000 mi at 14 knots 26 km/h 16 mph. Coln had a crew of eighteen officers and 349 enlisted men.
    Coln was armed with twelve 10.5 cm SK L/45 guns in single pedestal mounts. Two were placed side by side forward on the forecastle, eight were located amidships, four on either side, and two were side by side aft. She also carried four 5.2 cm SK L/55 anti-aircraft guns. She was also equipped with a pair of 45 cm 17.7 in torpedo tubes submerged in the hull. She could also carry 100 mines. The conning tower had 100 mm 3.9 in thick sides, and the deck was covered with up to 40 mm 1.6 in thick armor plate. The main battery guns were fitted with gun shields that were 50 mm 2 in thick.

    2.1. Histórico de serviço Batalha de Heligoland Bight
    At the same time, British submarines began reconnoitering the German patrol lines. On 23 August, several British commanders submitted a plan to attack the patrol line with the light cruisers and destroyers of the Harwich Force, commanded by Commodore Reginald Tyrwhitt. These ships would be supported by submarines and Vice Admiral David Beattys battlecruisers and associated light forces. The plan was approved and set for 28 August. The British forces began to leave port on the evening of 26 August, beginning with the submarines assigned to the operation. Most of the surface forces went to sea early on the following morning the 7th Cruiser Squadron, which had been added to provide further support to the Harwich Force, left port later in the day.
    On the morning of 28 August, Coln was re-coaling in Wilhelmshaven. Her sister, Mainz, was at anchor in the mouth of the Ems, and Ariadne lay in the entrance to the Weser. These three cruisers were assigned to support the cruisers Stettin and Frauenlob, and the aviso Hela, which were stationed on the patrol line that morning. At 07:57, the Harwich Force encountered the outer German torpedo boats, which fled back to the German cruisers on the patrol line. In the ensuing Battle of Heligoland Bight, Stettin engaged the British force first, and was quickly reinforced by Frauenlob. Upon receiving reports of the action, Hipper ordered Maass to deploy his cruisers to support the engaged vessels. At 09:30, Coln steamed out of port.
    Coln steamed to aid her sister Mainz, which was under heavy fire from several British cruisers and battlecruisers. At around 13:25, she came upon the damaged cruiser HMS Arethusa and several destroyers. Coln engaged the British ships briefly, but was interrupted by the appearance of the British battlecruisers. At 13:37, Coln made a 16-point turn and returned fire at the battlecruisers the British ships turned to port to steam closer to Coln, which in turn similarly altered course to escape. She was hit several times, however, including one hit that killed Maass. At 13:56, another German cruiser arrived on the scene, which distracted the British ships and allowed Coln to slip away to the north. About fifteen minutes later, she turned back south-east to return to port.
    The reversal of course brought her back in range of the British battlecruisers, however, which quickly opened fire and scored several damaging hits. The order to abandon ship was given, and men began gathering on the deck. Engineers set scuttling charges while the men topside prepared to go into the water. At 14:25, the ship rolled over and sank. The survivors expected the British to pick them up, but they instead departed. German ships searched the area three days later, to find only one survivor, Leading Stoker Neumann the rest of the crew had died in the water. The wreck was moved in August 1979 to render it less of an underwater hazard. Some parts of the ship were salvaged and are now preserved in the Cuxhaven Shipwreck Museum.


    HMNZS Leander

    Cruisers were New Zealand’s biggest warships. In 1920 the New Zealand Division of the Royal Navy had started its post-First World War life with the eight-year-old coal-burner HMS Chatham. Six years later HMS Diomede joined HMS Dunedin (which had replaced the Chatham in 1924) making New Zealand a two-cruiser station, a strength it would maintain until the early 1960s. Both D-class cruisers were late First World War designs, modern oil burners.

    Borrowing British cruisers benefitted both countries. New Zealand avoided shipbuilding costs while Britain was saved the cost of operating them (while still being able to call on them in emergencies).

    In the mid-1930s the governments agreed to another upgrade. In 1936 and 1937 respectively, the modern Leander-class cruisers Aquiles e Leander joined the station.

    Treaty limits

    Although Britain completed several light cruisers in the 1920s, these were First World War designs. The Washington Naval Treaty of 1922 had set tonnage and gun calibre limits for cruisers. The big ones, heavy cruisers, were restricted to 10,000 tons standard displacement and to guns no bigger than eight inches (203 mm). The smaller light cruisers carried guns of 6.1 inches (155 mm) or less.

    O que há em um nome?

    The Royal Navy has had several Leander classes, the most recent being frigates, four of which – Waikato, Canterbury, Southland e Wellington – served in the Royal New Zealand Navy between 1966 and 2003.

    In British service, the classes took their names from mythological figures. In Greek mythology young Leander fell in love with the priestess Hero and every night swam across the Hellespont to be with her. Achilles was a Greek hero of the Trojan War.

    A further cap was applied in 1930 by the London Naval Treaty. This set overall cruiser tonnage levels for the major navies: for heavy cruisers it was Britain 147,000, the United States 180,000 and Japan 108,000 tons for light cruisers the numbers were 192,200 for Britain, 143,500 for the United States and 100,450 tons for Japan.

    The Leander class

    Britain needed 70 cruisers to serve in the battle fleet as well as protect far-flung trade routes, so it had to juggle the mix of large and small cruisers. At 7000 tons, the five Leanders were designed to do both roles, as economically as possible.

    In a fleet of two-and three-funnel cruisers, the Leanders stood out. Their main innovation was their gun battery, with all main guns being mounted in twin armoured turrets instead of the single shields seen on the Dunedin e Diomede. Turrets protected gunners from shell splinters and from the weather, and brought Britain’s light cruisers up to the same standard as its heavy cruisers.

    The Leander class was innovative in another way. Britain’s desperate need to stay within its tonnage allocations led the ships to being the first cruisers in the world to make more than token use of welding. The shipyards learned as they worked. o Leander, the first, was the heaviest at 7178 tons standard displacement the Orion, the last, was only 6837.